1. One book that changed your life
The War of the Worlds by HG Wells. It was the first sci fi novel I ever read and I was hooked from there on.
2. One book you have read more than once
I don't reread an awful lot to be honest but - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling.
3. One book you would want on a desert island
Frenchman's Creek by Daphne Du Maurier.
4. One book that made you laugh
The Bible According to Spike Milligan.
(And God said, 'Let there be light'; and there was light, but Eastern Electricity Board said He would have to wait until Thursday to be connected.)
5. One book that made you cry
The Diary of Anne Frank.
6. One book you wish had been written
The sequel to Sunshine by Robin McKinley.
7. One book you wish had never had been written
I can't think of one. I suppose I believe that everyone has a right to write what they want. I cast my vote by choosing to read it... or not.
8. One book you are currently reading
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
9. One book you have been meaning to read
Gawd, where do I start? The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Attwood.
10. Now tag 5 people
Nope. If you want to do it, do it. :-)